Since its launch in 1963, the Junior Chamber International Monaco has been at the heart of the economic fabric of the Principality of Monaco. Through our actions to develop the economic attractiveness of the Principality, our movement has enabled generations of young leaders and entrepreneurs to meet in order to share their experiences, set up common projects and develop their business acumen.
The most prominent initiatives include the Business Plan Competition, the Economic Directory, the Startup Weekend, the Employer’s Guide, the Monaco Trade Survey, Get in the Ring, Graine d’Entrepreneur and the last to date, Business Time.
Our actions are structured around three major poles:
1. Business Development
- Business Plan Competition – Project leader : Anthony Lioret
- Training program for business creation – Project leader : Cédric Maugard
- Mentoring – Project leader : Tarek Barbouche
2. Personal development
- Debating training program – Project leader : Cédric Maugard
- Experience sharing – Project leader : Olivier Mura
- Graine d’entrepreneur – Project leader : Franck Musso
- Business lunch & inter-association events – Project leader : Soufiane Abassi
3. Attractiveness of the Principality
- “Hackaton” – Project leader : Jérémie Pistre
- Breakfast conference – Project leader : Mathilde Labaune
- Think Tank – Project leader : François Ortelli
As a fully affiliated national member organisation of the Junior Chamber International (JCI), international openness is a major part of our movement. We therefore help Monaco’s movers and shakers to open up to the world.
If you want to develop your business network, create new business opportunities, improve your leadership skills, optimise your management and contribute to the success of our Country… As a partner, an associate member or an active member… Then the Junior Chamber International Monaco is made for you!